Thursday, May 5, 2016

RUSS WHITMAN-LIVE WITH CRAIG MORGAN-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--5.5 X 14...6.5 X 13...6.5 X 15...

Nashville ace Russ Whitman is back out on the road this Spring with Craig Morgan, and I could not be happier he has all three of his Beier Drums out with him on tour. He is using a 1.5 Steel--6.5 x 13 as his main, a 1.5 Steel--6.5 x 15 as an auxiliary, and his 1.5 Steel--5.5 x 14 as a back-up. The 5.5 x 14 he also has used as his main, on the recent single by Craig: "When I'm Home", and at a live performance at the Liberty Bowl this year. The set of pics below are from a performance in Sioux Falls, S.D.

Russ is an Evans endorser, and it was really interesting for me to use his requested heads. I used the Generra on the 6.5 x 13 and 5.5 x 14, and have to say I was extremely impressed by this head. I used the G14 on the 6.5 x 15, and my initial impression was great as well with that.

Thanks Again Russ....Really looking forward to seeing you this Summer, and to you firing up your new 1.5 Steel--4 x 15....















No comments:

Post a Comment